A cookie is a small information packet saved in your web browser when you visit a web page. Their purpose is to enable the website to remember your actions and preferences for future visits, such as technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, social network links, user accounts… etc. The objective of these cookies is to adapt the web contents to each user. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be diminished noticeably. If you want to read more information about what cookies are and what data they save, we invite you to click on this link.
Cookies used in this website
- Session cookies, to guarantee that all users participating in blogs are human and not automated applications or bots. Like this, we avoid spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Saves cookies in order to develop traffic and visit volume statistics of the site. By using this website, you are accepting the treatment of information by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be communicated directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses their own cookies so you can click on buttons such as Like and Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
In any moment you may exercise your right of deactivation or elimination of the cookies of this website. These actions are done differently according to the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular ones.
- Web browsers are tools in charge of saving the cookies. Deactivation and elimination of cookies should be done from these. Neither this website or it’s legal agents can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser doesn’t forget the decision of not accepting these.