Floodable single-pump or dual-pump sewage lifting unit for automatic disposal of sewage and faeces below the flood level. Automated with LevelControl.
See Compacta Catalogue
Compacta lifting units are used for the disposal of sewage water be- low the backwash level from toilets, washrooms, showers and bathrooms in private, trade, industrial and public buildings, for ex- ample:
– basement flats
– bars, basement party rooms and saunas
-cinemas and theatres
– department stores and hospitals
– hotels, restaurants and pubs or schools
– public buildings
– joint sewage disposal systems for rows of houses
– industrial installations
Compacta can also be supplied with explosion-proof motors.
All single and duplex sets in standard design are shock-proof, standard class RK 0.63/6.3 according to safety factor A 1). They are therefore suitable for use in
– public or private shelters
– multi-functional buildings which in case of an emergency may be used as mass shelters, e.g. basement car parks, subway systems etc., and-shelters in military installations